Following the 6.05 patch update, White Peaches are now available in Final Fantasy XIV. You can use them in a few recipes, but they are an expensive item to purchase.
In addition, unlike the other fruits and vegetables, you’ll have to go to a specific location outside of the wild to find them. In Final Fantasy XIV, here’s everything you need to know about where to get White Peaches.
Where to Get White Peaches in Final Fantasy XIV?
It all depends on how well you’ve already honed your skills in other areas of Final Fantasy XIV. In order to get White Peaches, you’ll need a lot of Purple Scrips. To get White Peaches from the Scrip Exchange vendors, you’ll need 15 Purple Crafters Scrips. This is a list of all the vendors who sell White Peaches.
- Mor Dhona (X:22.4, Y:6.7)
- Old Gridania (X:14.1, Y:9.1)
- The Firmament (X:14.2, Y:12.6)
- The Ruby Sea (X:28.3, Y:15.3)
- Ul’dah – Steps of Thal (X:14.2, Y:10.8)
- Old Sharlayan (X:4.9, Y:9.3)
- Radz-at-Han (X:11.5, Y:9.5)
- Rhalgr’s Reach (X:9.9, Y:12.5)
- Eulmore (X:11.5, Y:10.7)
- Idyllshire (X:5.7, Y:7.0)
- Limasa Lominsa Lower Decks (X:6.0, Y:11.9)
- The Crystarium (X:9.8, Y:8.5)
Any of these vendors will give you a White Peach in exchange for 15 Purple Crafter Scrips. Turning in Collectables and delivering them to the Collectables Exchange will earn you Purple Crafter Scrips. You can also get them by visiting the Purple Scrip Exchange vendors or the White Crafters’ Scrip Exchange vendors.
Well, that’s all we have here about where you can get White Peaches in Final Fantasy XIV. We hope this guide helped you.