Have you ever wanted to know everything there is to know about crops in Stardew Valley? That’s fortunate for you because that’s exactly what we’ve been researching for the past two hours. We’ll take a look at some of Stardew’s most profitable crops to see how they generate income.
Top Crops to Sell and Make Money in Stardew Valley
1. Ancient Fruit
The Ancient Fruit is one of the most valuable crops in Stardew Valley, and it is also the most difficult to grow. It is available all year and can be purchased at the Traveling Cart for anywhere between 100 and 1000g.
The Ancient Fruit can be sold for between 550 and 1100 G depending on its quality. It takes 28 days for the crop to mature, after which it reproduces once every seven days.
Although we haven’t compiled statistics for this crop due to the fact that its value is constantly fluctuating, it is unquestionably one of the crops you’ll want to consider investing in for your farm.
2. Sweet Gem Berry
The 1000g Sweet Gem Berry can only be purchased from the Traveling Cart, which also sells other items. The berry blooms in the autumn and takes 24 days to mature. However, the crop can be worth between 3000 and 6000g depending on the variety. As an illustration, consider the following:
- If you buy 12 Rare Seeds at the price of 1000g each, it will cost you a total of 12000g to complete your purchase.
- It is possible to earn up to 54000g per crop if you harvest them completely over the course of the entire autumn season (4 weeks). We will use an average sell-on value of 4500g per crop for the purposes of this calculation.
Providing you a total profit of 42000g
3. The Pumpkins
The Pumpkin is yet another piece from the Autumn collection. Although the Pumpkin can be purchased for as little as 100g at Pierre’s Shop and The Night Market (on Winter 17), it has the potential to yield profits ranging from approximately 320 – 640g and will take approximately 13 days to grow.
This is a crop that is harvested in the Autumn. As an illustration, consider the following:
- If you buy 12 Pumpkin Seeds at the price of 100g each, you will spend $1,200 on your purchase.
- If you harvest them completely throughout the entire autumn season (4 weeks with two full crop cycles), you would receive earnings (based on an average sell-on value of 500g) in the region of 12,000g (assuming an average sell-on value of 500g).
Providing you a total profit of 10,800g
4. The Cranberries
These bad boys will cost you approximately 240g and can be purchased in almost any shop – though Pierre’s shop and the Traveling Cart are the cheapest places to get them (though prices do fluctuate at the Traveling Cart).
When harvested, the crop has a selling value of approximately 70–150g and takes 7 days to grow. Once harvested, the crop will regenerate without the need to plant new seeds. All of this will take place during the autumn (Fall) Season. As an illustration, consider the following:
- If you purchase 12 Cranberry Seeds at the price of 240g, the total cost of the purchase will be 2880g.
- In the event that you harvest them throughout the entire autumn (4 weeks), you could expect to receive earnings (based on an average sell-on value of 100g/crop) in the vicinity of 4800g.
Providing you a total profit of 1920g
5. The Red Cabbage
The Red Cabbage is only available from year two onwards, with the exception of at The Traveling Cart, which sells them for nearly twice the normal purchasing price. You can purchase them for approximately 100g from Pierre’s Shop.
They grow during the summer season and take 9 days to complete. The Red Cabbage has a sell-on price of approximately 260 – 5220g per kilogram. As an illustration, consider the following:
- In order to purchase 12 Red Cabbage Seeds at the price of 100g, you will need to spend 1200g.
- In the event that you harvest them completely throughout the entire Summer (4 weeks with three full crop cycles), you could receive earnings (based on an average sell-on value of 450g/crop) in the region of 5400g.
Providing you a total profit of 4200g
Well, these were the top Crops to sell and make money in Stardew Valley. We hope you enjoyed this guide.