Locker codes have been a part of the NBA 2K franchise for a few years now, and NBA 2K23 is no exception. These special codes allow players to get free rewards, including case packs, option packs, coins, boosts, and more.
This NBA 2K23 guide will list all the locker codes currently available in the game, as well as show you how to redeem them.
Available Locker Codes
As of now (September 16, 2022) there are only two active locker codes that players can still redeem:
- Rewards: A 30-minute XP coin for My Career, Gatorade Boosts x3 games, and a 2K Day T-shirt.
- Reward: 2KDay Option Pack.
Expired Locker Codes
Developer 2K offered players the following locker code for the first 10 people who managed to redeem it just after release:
- ANSWER-THE-CALL-4-4488293 (Expired!)
Two more codes followed:
- CONGRATS-HOF-MANU (Expired!)
- Reward: Spurs Trophy Case Pack.
- CONGRATS-HOF-HARDAWAY (Expired!)
- Reward: Heat Trophy Case Pack.
How to Redeem Locker Codes
Here’s how to redeem locker codes in NBA 2K23:
- Enter the “My Team” menu from the main screen.
- Select the “Home” tab.
- Go to the “My Team Community Hub” section.
- Enter the locker code of your choice into the “Locker Code” field.
You can also redeem locker codes in the “My Career” menu:
- Go to the “City” or “Neighborhood” menu.
- Select the “Options” tab.
- Press the “Options/Quit” button.
- Enter the locker code of your choice in the “Locker Code” field.
Those are all locker codes in NBA 2K23, as well as how to redeem them. 2K will undoubtedly release more codes in the future, so we’ll keep this guide updated with the latest info.